Becoming a Writer...at Night

...a loose organization of my experiences along the way.

WOW!!! WIZZZAAAWOOWWW!!! A GOT DANG! and other exclamations!

It's been almost a year since I last updated this. Ridiculous! 

Good news. Such wide spread negligence has not been in vain. I've been writing during this self imposed hiatus. I took a writing work shop! Yeah! I also plan to take more writing classes.  Yessss! I am also working on my first novel and researching for my second. Lofty goals, eh? *Wink*





So, what brings me back here? Love. lol A theme that never seems to go dull for me. I love writing. I love the idea of becoming a full time writer. I'm in love with the journey of getting there. Recently, I've decided that as much as I LOVE everything it's important to narrow down my affections. So, I'm kinda in the phase of discovering my genre of choice. 

Coincidentally, my first and second WIPs are absolutely different. One is a romance of sorts and the other can be generally classified (at least right now) as Urban Fantasy. I'm wondering if I'm gonna be a paranormal romance kind of girl. Can you say merge? Or do I still need time to explore. 

Yep. That's about the fruit of it all.
Just like last year I was trying to find my voice now I need to take time to discover my focus. 

I will revamp (no pun intended..heh) this blog in my efforts to stream line my writing and reading goals.

It may take awhile. I'll start with a new look. A few updates. Then I'll launch some new ideas. Awoohoo!
Until then...

So glad to be back.

~ Misty Miles AKA TKP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Hot Hits